Make this my Home Page
All Internet browsers are slightly different but, although the words they use vary, most work in broadly the same way.
The following instructions should work in most current browsers.
- Go to the page that you want to select as your homepage.
- Open the main internet tools menu in your browser - this may be called Tools, Edit, Firefox, Opera or Safari (depending on your browser and operating system).
- Select the tab marked 'General', 'Preferences', 'Options' or 'Internet Options' (depending on your browser).
- You may see a button marked 'Use current page' or 'Use current'. If so, click this button then click OK. The page you were visiting should be saved as your homepage and you won't need to do anything else.
- If not, look for a box entitled 'Homepage', 'Homepage location' or similar, which will contain the URL (web address) of your current homepage. Type http://www.coachmakers.co.uk, or the address of the page that you want, into this box and click OK. Your new homepage will be set.
If you need further help setting your homepage, check your browser's Help menu.